Friday, March 13, 2009

I Am Beyond Excited!

A couple of months ago, I was browsing in Midwest Music. On the way out the door, I spotted a flyer with a band looking for a female lead singer. I took a little strip of paper with an email address on it and headed home. I sent an email asking what the band was looking for when I got home, but never heard back, so I assumed that the position had been filled.

A couple of days ago, I got an email from Brian. It said that my email had gone to his junk mail folder and he'd all but given up on finding someone in this area. He said he's looking for someone to record vocals on songs that he has written. He plans to sell them for TV and movie licensing deals. I told him I'd be very interested, so he sent me one of his songs to learn. I recorded it and he said that we should get together to work on his songs! I'm so very excited. I can't wait to work with a talented musician in a recording studio!

You can find some of his music at www.myspace.com/thinkcole

No comments: